Why are we more then just an Old Folks Home
- Activities that keep the mind and body fit.
- Spacious house and garden for daily walks and nature immersion.
- Regular doctor reviews and health checks.
- Trained carers and certified nurses.
- In-home physiotherapy.
- Rehabilitation: post-stroke, post-op, frailty.
- Online medical family conferencing.
"...the home looked at health holistically: balancing comfort and care, and support independence and rehabilitation... they're not calculative... gave opportunities to do things my father enjoys like gardening... care from a geriatric specialist doctor...takes time to explain and discuss for the best care...great value for money..."
".... the staff in the home keep my mother occupied with games, cards etc. to help with her anxiety... I personally like the precision of the doctor, the attentive and care from the staff, the cosy environment of the home and the engagement of the doctor with the family members..."